Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Surgical and procedural visits: Visitors need to wait in their car or at home if possible. The surgery department will call the visitor when the patient is ready to leave.
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
In person sleep testing appointments are no longer available at Westfields Hospital. Our pulmonary and sleep specialists are now under one roof at Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater.
Video visits from the comfort of your own home are available for some types of care. For HealthPartners Sleep Medicine, call 952-967-7616. For Lakeview Sleep Center, call 651-439-1234.
The Sleep Study Clinic at Westfields Hospital & Clinic helps discover and treat many sleep disorders. Our certified polysomnographers perform comprehensive sleep studies for patients.
Our Sleep Study Clinic is welcoming and comfortable. Common symptoms bringing patients to our clinic include morning headaches, frequent snoring, night time choking or gasping and tiredness during the day. These symptoms might point to a sleep disorder.
Some of the more common sleep disorders we diagnose include:
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Gastric Reflux Disease
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Take a sleep quiz to see if you are eligible for a sleep study!