Healthy Weight For Life
Find out what really works for long-term weight loss. Learn strategies to prioritize and execute meal planning. Use great tools during the program and after to achieve your healthy eating goals.
Developed by a dietitian with advanced training in weight management and counseling psychology.
- Learn to choose healthier foods in a way that is easy, flexible, and rewarding.
- Learn how to reduce food cravings and increase your energy.
- Together with the dietitian select goals to implement that will produce the greatest success for you.
- You get to choose a journaling format that best fits your own lifestyle and you will receive a complimentary food journal to enhance your weight loss success.
- In addition: meal planning, grocery shopping tips, eating on the run, healthy snacking, dining out, stress management, and exercise will all be covered.
Advance registration required.
Next 3-part series: June 6, 13, 27
Location: Westfields Hospital & Clinic
Register online at healthpartnerslocalcare.org or call 715-243-3505