Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
The Urology Clinic at Westfields Hospital & Clinic is dedicated to exceptional quality in urology care and treatment.
We support our patients during each step of the process while diagnosing urology disorders and completing urology treatments and procedures. Our team of doctors, nurses, and staff is dedicated to working for the best health in our patients.
Types of urological conditions we treat include:
- Pelvic Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Need for Catheterization
- Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (Enlarged Prostate)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Testicular Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Interstitial Systitis
- Male Infertility and Impotency
For more information about the Urology Clinic or to make an appointment, call (715) 243-2893.