Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Using the most advanced technology and exceptional medical expertise, the knowledgeable surgeons in Westfields Hospital & Clinic’s Surgical Services department perform operative procedures in a number of specialties.
Our board-certified surgeons, registered nurses, nurse anesthetists and certified surgical scrub technicians work collectively to make sure every patient’s surgical treatment has the best outcome possible.
Procedures and services performed at Westfields Hospital & Clinic include:
- Arthroscopic Surgeries
- Bariatric Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Ophthalmologic Surgery
- Oral/maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Same Day Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Pre-Op Teaching