Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Questions about your health? We’ve got OB-GYN answers.
From birth control to pregnancy and menopause, we’ve got your back. Choose a doctor who can answer those questions you can’t ask just anyone.
Call 715-243-3400 or 800-942-0795
Get open, honest answers
Questions happen at all ages – whether you’re 20 or 60. Get an OB-GYN or a Family Medicine doctor who specializes in women’s health to help with:
- Annual exam (well-woman exam)
- Birth control and IUDs
- Gynecologic surgery
- Incontinence and pelvic floor issues
- Infertility treatment
- Irregular or heavy periods
- Pap test (Pap smear)
- Reproductive counseling
- STD testing