Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Our on-campus cardiology services combine expertise in cardiovascular medicine with caring, exceptional services to provide the best heart health to our community.
Patients have access to the most advanced, innovative tools for diagnosing and treating heart-related health problems.
Treatment for a wide range of cardiac conditions includes:
- Heart Failure
- Congestive Heart Disease
- Marfan Syndrome
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Coronary Arteries and Blood Vessels
- Heart Rhythm
Diagnostic testing includes:
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Nuclear Stress Testing (Treadmill and Pharmacological)
- Stress Echocardiogram
For more information about the our cardiology services or to make an appointment, call (715) 243-2900.