Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
With you every step of the way
From birth to adulthood, we are the health care professionals you and your child can turn to. We understand kids at every age. We know how to talk to kids and how to listen to them and to you. Most importantly, we know how to care for them. We’ll help you understand how to keep your kids healthy and how to promote healthy habits that will last your kids well after they need their pediatrician. We’re here to diagnose and treat childhood diseases and will help you find other specialists if needed.
Our doctors and care teams aim to be partners in parenting with you. We believe reading, talking and singing is part of giving your child a healthy start and bright future. All it takes is 30 minutes a day. Learn more about why reading and our other Children’s Health Initiative efforts are so important.
Call 715-243-3400 or 800-942-0795 to schedule an appointment.
What you can expect
- Open Monday – Saturday
- Pediatricians and Family Medicine doctors committed to you and your family
- Clinic services include lab and X-ray
- Online patient services including test results, appointments and bill pay
- Online communication with care team
- Coordination with other specialists as necessary
- Nurse CareLine available 24/7. Call 715-243-3400
Services & Treatments