Family Health & Safety Day
Join us for a fun, active day with your family
Saturday, May 20
Westfields Hospital & Clinic
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• 5K Fun Run/Walk 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.*
• 1 Mile Kiddie Run 9 a.m.*
* Run/walk registration begins at 7:30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adults $25; Kids under 12 $15 before May 1. Call 715-243-2800 for race information. Proceeds
go to American Cancer Society.
10 a.m. to noon
• Meet our providers
• Giant “Operation” game – kids get to be the surgeon!
• Inflatable obstacle course
• PowerUp dance party
• Meet Chomp and Power Up your day with free refreshments
• Prize drawings – first 100 guests receive a FREE first aid kit
• Bike safety rodeo – bring your bike and helmet for inspection
• Car seat inpections (call 715-243-3466 for appointment)
• Tour emergency vehicles, see the “smoke house”
• Kids crafts: build your own toolbox and flower seed bomb
Learn about eye health and dental care. Check out resources to help teach their kids about financial health, internet safety, electrical and home safety and how to be safe around guns. Get ready for summer fun with information on how to be safe around the water, and more!