Convenience, Care, Service & Smiles
Westfields Community Pharmacy
Westfields Community Pharmacy is here to assist patients and community members with all their prescription and over the counter medical needs. Consider us your daily dose of convenience, care, service and smiles.
- Refill online using Quick Refill, or through the myHP app for IOS and Android, or call (715) 243-2970
- Simple to transfer your existing prescriptions
- RxCheckup, a one-on-one visit with a pharmacist in the primary care clinic to manage your medicine. Schedule an appointment by calling 715-243-3400.
- Medicare DME accreditation
- Friendly, Personal Service
- Helpful Answers
535 Hospital Road, New Richmond, WI 54017
The pharmacy is located just inside the main entrance to Westfields Hospital & Clinic.
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Good Friday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Memorial Day Closed
Independence Day Closed
Labor Day Closed
Thanksgiving Day Closed
Christmas Day Closed
New Year’s Day Closed
What items does the pharmacy carry?
In addition to prescription medications, the pharmacy sells over the counter medications and non-prescription items such as wound care supplies and crutches.
Does the pharmacy only serve patients of Westfields Hospital & Clinic?
While the pharmacy is convenient to patients on campus, it serves everyone in the area. You don’t have to be a Westfields Hospital & Clinic patient. We welcome all prescriptions and transfers from anywhere in the area.