Ear, Nose, Throat
Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)
Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Surgical and procedural visits: Visitors need to wait in their car or at home if possible. The surgery department will call the visitor when the patient is ready to leave.
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
The Ear, Nose, Throat Clinic at Westfields Hospital & Clinic provides diagnosis and treatment for issues associated with the area around the head and neck.
Our otorhinolaryngologists, also known as ENT specialists, specialize in areas such as otology, neurotology, surgery of the head and neck, nasal and sinus disorders, voice and swallowing problems, audiology and upper airway obstruction. Our specialists perform treatments such as adenoidectomies and tonsillectomies, and treat nose bleeds, infected mastoids, snoring and sleep disorders, sinus disease and breathing problems.
Common disorders and areas our specialists treat include:
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infections
- Deviated Septum
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Adenoid Problems
- Acid Reflux
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery
- Respiratory Allergies
For more information about the Otorhinolaryngology Clinic or to make an appointment, call (715) 243-2893.