Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Surgical and procedural visits: Visitors need to wait in their car or at home if possible. The surgery department will call the visitor when the patient is ready to leave.
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.
Your muscles, joints and bones all work together to keep you strong. If a fall, injury or age makes movement challenging, orthopedic medicine can help. Orthopedic medicine takes care of your muscles, joints, bones and other movement. Start your comeback with the right treatment from our specialists.
Services and treatments
- ACL repairs
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Bone fracture care
- Carpal tunnel treatment
- Foot and ankle problems
- Hand and wrist issues
- Hip pain and injuries
- Knee pain and injuries
- Pain management
- Rehabilitation services
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Sports medicine
- Tennis elbow treatment
- Total joint replacement for knee, hip and shoulder (including anterior hip replacement approach, custom knee replacement options)
Westfields Hospital & Clinic Orthopedic Services are provided by Twin Cities Orthopedics, which means we provide comprehensive surgical and non-surgical care to help you return to daily activities.
- Call 715-243-2900 to schedule an orthopedic appointment
- Find an orthopedic surgeon