Westfields Hospital & Clinic offers emergency services, specialty clinics, maternity services and a pharmacy, as well as medical and surgical inpatient and outpatient care for your life.
See the links to the left to learn more on caring for your specific needs.
Important information during COVID-19
- Newborn, special care nursery and pediatric patients: Parents and/or legal guardians (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Birth center patients: Two support persons, including a doula (COVID-19 patients: only one person)
- Surgical and procedural visits: Visitors need to wait in their car or at home if possible. The surgery department will call the visitor when the patient is ready to leave.
- Patients who need additional assistance: A caregiver or attendant
- Compassionate care patients (end-of-life patients)
We’re encouraging patients to find other ways to connect with their loved ones, such as FaceTime, Skype or setting up Google Duo (PDF). Our patient care teams can help arrange video chats and more.
If you need in-person or emergency care, don’t delay. We’re open and ready to care for you, with rigorous safety and cleaning protocols in place to help keep you healthy. To see if you should be tested for COVID-19, please visit our COVID-19 testing page.