Financial assistance is available for those unable to pay for health care services. Applicants who meet income eligibility requirements, and are unable to access other financial aid programs, may be relieved of a portion of their bill. Contact the Programs for Change office coordinator at (715) 243-2900 for more information.
- We contract with many health insurance carriers, including Medicare and Wisconsin Medicaid. Contact your insurance provider directly for individual coverage. Westfields Hospital & Clinic will file claims on your behalf.
- Westfields Hospital & Clinic collects co-payments and/or estimated co-insurance amounts at the time of service.
- Full payment of services is required within 30 days of billing. If necessary, our Business office can work with you to establish a payment plan.
- Payment in full is required for assessment appointments at the time of the appointment.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- If you do not have health insurance:
- Westfields Hospital & Clinic offers financial assistance to anyone needing help with paying a bill. Information on eligibility, how to apply and how financial assistance is calculated is described in the Financial Assistance policy.
- Financial assistance information is offered at registration. Click here to obtain free copies of the Financial Assistance policy and application form online